HTHM Monthly College 411 Workshops for grade 9-11 students, parents, and guardians. Mark your calendars!
- March 10 at 3pm: How to Stand Out in the Admissions Process
- How to make your application shine, while remaining true to your genuine self
- April 14 at 3pm: To Test or Not to Test
- What does test optional mean and how is an application reviewed if test scores are not submitted
- May 12 at 3pm: Applying to STEM Colleges
- Learn more about STEM colleges and what they for in an applicant
The 30 minute sessions will wrap up with questions from the audience.
Zoom Meeting info can be found in the Weekly Sunday Blast.