HTHM PA has an annual fundraising goal – all funds go back to supporting HTHM and its students. High Tech High Mesa holds an annual appeal and the HTHM PA supports the school’s fundraising efforts. If you have a clever concept for things to do, to build relationships, or even raise a few dollars, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, see below for other ways to support our school.
Make a donation via debit or credit card or use your Paypal account.
Download the Benefit app from the app store (iPhone & Android). To get started, search for us in the Schools section and select High Tech High Mesa Parents Association as your chosen beneficiary.
It’s simple and quick. After you sign up, shop like you normally do. When it comes time to checkout:
- Access the Benefit app on your phone while waiting in line at the cashier or before your make your online purchase;
- Purchase a digital gift card for the amount you are spending;
- Redeem instantly by either scanning the barcode at the store or enter the card number in your online shopping cart.
Feel free to share this info with family and friends. The more people who participate, the more funds we will raise to support education and activities for our HTHM students. We are excited about the possibilities and appreciate your support!
The HTHM Parent Association is enrolled in the Ralphs Community Contribution Program and we can earn based on the shopping you do everyday. If you already have a digital account, link your Ralphs card to HTHM PA and swipe your card (or enter your phone number) every time you shop at Ralphs!
Link to HTHM PA by updating the Ralphs Community Contribution Program selection on your digital Ralphs account.
- Sign in to your digital account on the Ralphs web site.
- Go here to search for our organization under Community Rewards.
- Enter HIGH TECH HIGH MESA PARENT ASSOCIATION.
- Select our name from the list and click “Save.”
If you need help creating your digital account, Ralphs has instructions HERE.
Thank you for supporting HTHM PA. All funds raised support our students!