January Fitness Challenge: THUNDER-STRONG!
Let’s get moving! What’s your new year fitness goal? Maybe it’s just getting outside and moving for 15-30 minutes. 100 sit-ups a day for 30 days? More upper body strength? 100 pushups a day/week? Mastering yoga stretches? Run a mile, beat your mile time, or walk 10,000 steps daily?
Don’t belong to a gym, no problem, this is all body weight activities and outdoor movements. Just like the air we breathe, this challenge is FREE!! Thunder-Strong is designed to encourage and motivate our community to be more active in 2021!
Please fill out the form to participate.
Once you register you will receive a confirmation email with details. Let’s get moving!
This challenge is for the whole family! We encourage friends and neighbors to get in on the fun:)!
AND for the grand finale and to CELEBRATE your moving and grooving goals, there will be a NEW YEAR, NEW YOU THUNDER STRONG VIRTUAL Race.
Virtual Race Dates: January 29, 30, 31 Register by January 21. Please fill out the form to participate.
- Suggested $15 donation to raise money for HTHMesa Athletics.
- You can choose your distance!
- You can run, walk, jog, bike or even hike this event. What’s important is that you are moving!
- Participation can be completed anytime during the dates listed.
- Share your posts and pictures as you move. Send photos to Coach O’Kelley.
Go here for all of the details!