Thank you to everyone who participated in last week’s action steps for Black History Month. We hope that you can continue to take steps that will help celebrate and amplify black voices, and help us become co-conspirators. Here are this week’s steps!
- 2/15: Visit/support a local or online black business. Here is our list of Black Owned Businesses to support!
- 2/16: Sign a petition that will support black movements
- 2/17: Register for and attend this Black Minds Matter Webinar at 1p.m.
- 2/18: Attend this Black College Expo San Diego (Virtual Experience) from 12:00-3:00p.m.
- 2/19: Listen to Noire Histoir Podcast
- Created by Natasha McEachron, Noire Histoir is a multimedia exploration of history and inspirational stories from across the Black diaspora. (Vanity Fair)
- 2/20: Research/read about the life of one influential black figure. Here is a list of them if you are unsure of where to start!
- 2/21: Write a letter addressed to the influential figure you chose to research.